Thursday, July 9, 2009

A session with New English teachers of Government Colleges

I did a session for the refresher course of the new recruits for English departments of Government Colleges all over Tamilnadu at the department of English, University of Madras on communication skills as learnt from ancient Indian performing arts texts, Mahatma Gandhi and his way of reaching out and the messages he gave the world with his bodily action, his writings, his silences, his fasts, his walks and his death seeing it through the eyes of a student of Indian dance and drama. I was sure at the end of the session that I would get quite a few invitations from the colleges the participants will go to. I realised no picture had been taken. So I took these with my cell phone after the session.


No comments:

Post a Comment